Blog Archive

Pages - Menu

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Ke X dan Jawabannya

  Unknown       Wednesday 27 January 2016


Soal-Soal Bahasa Inggris SMK Kelas X
Incomplete Dialogue
1.      X: Excuse me, could you direct me to star cinema?
Y: ……. (Cannot help)
a. Star cinema? Can I help you?    c. I’ m sorry. I’m new in this town
b. That quite all right d. Just                      a few minutes
2.      X : Hi Andrew,
Y : Hi Rose, How are things with you?
X : …. , And you?
Y : Not too bad
a. it’s just so so                  c. sure I will
b. bye bye                          d. so long
3.      X : Hello Jack how’s life?
Y : ….
a. how do you do              c. see you
b. Hi thanks                       d. fine, what about you?
4.      X : How is the ball?
Y : It is ….
a. square                            c. round
b. triangular                       d. cubic
5.      X : Hi jack, what day was two days ago?
Y : It is Sunday. So two days ago was….
a. Saturday                        c. Tuesday
b. Friday                            d. Monday.
6.      Doni is holding a ball and Dino is sitting on the bench. The bench is five meters from doni.
Dino : …. Ball is very great. Where do you buy it?
Doni : I buy …. At ‘sport one’at
a. That – that                     c. This – That
b. That – those                   d. That – this
7.      A : I ……help him because that was just a simple thing for me, but he didn`t ask. I …help him if he ` asked.
B : Come on, you…..be kind to him even though he doesn’t ask your help.
a. could – would – would              c. should – would - could
b. could – would – should             d. should – should – would
8.      X. : …..do you think Mirna had waited here yesterday?
Y : I think she had waited here for about two hours?
a. How many                     c. How far
b. How much                    d. How long
9.      Guest : Can I pay the bill using credit card?
Waiter : Sure, wait a minute,……
a. I need your signature here         c. Can you give me a tip?
b. I need cash                                d. Here is my credit card
10.  Driver : Do you need me to carry the bags for you?
Woman : No Thanks……
a. I will carry them myself                                     c. I will ask the bellboy
b. They are not really, just put them here.             d. Just go away
11.  X : …..I lost my temper last night.
Y : Never mind. I understand
a. I`m glad                         c. Please forgive me
b. I don`t care                    d. I dare say
12.  A : What is your plan for tomorrow?
B : I want to visit my uncle. May I use your car?
C : ….
a. Sure, use it anytime you want                c. Send my regard to him
b. No, thank you d. Take                          a good care
13.  Dona : Have you heard the bad news about Edi?
Eki : What happened to him?
Dona : He got an accident yesterday, he broke his legs.
Eki : ……
a. I`m really sad                             c. I`m sorry to hear that
b. I`m happy to hear that               d. I`m terrible sorry for you.
14.  A : Cindi is hospitalized because of food poisening.
B : …..Let`s visit her.
A :That`s a good idea.
a. Poor you                                    c. poor her
b. Pity on you                                d. I`m sorry to hear it from you.
15.  Guest : Excuse me, please?
Receptionist : …..?
Guest : I want to send my dress to the hotel laundry, but I forgot to tell you about it.
Receptionist : It is okay. We’ll ask the room boy to come to your room.
a. What do you do Sir?                  c. Do you need me, Sir/
b. What can I do for you?              d. Can you help me, Sir?

Number 26 to 30 refer to the following the text!
THE TIME
A clock measures the time. We look at the clock and we know what time it is. On the clock there are numbers from one to twelve. These numbers tells us that there are twelve hours from midnight to noon. They also say that there are twelve hours from noon to midnight.
This clock has two hands; a long hand and a short hand. The long hand shows us the minutes. It is called the minute hand. The short hand shows us the hours. It is known as the hour hand. There are sixty minutes in an hour. There are sixty seconds in a minute. Fifteen minutes make a quarter of an hour. Thirty minutes make half of an hour.
Look at the clock above. The long hand is pointing to six. The short hand is pointing between two and three. Do you know what time is it? It is half past two. Several clocks shows us the day, date, month and even year, but this clock doesn’t.
Noon is the middle of the day. Midnight is the middle of the night. When it is the middle of the night we say it is twelve midnight or 12 A.M. When it is the middle of the day, we say it is twelve noon or 12 P.M. A.M and P.M. are for the Latin words. A.M. stand for ante-meridiem. It means before noon. P.M. stands for post-meridiem. It means after noon. So we say for 7 A.M. seven o’clock in the morning; 3 P.M three o’clock in the afternoon: 9 P>M nine o’clock in the evening and so on.
16.  What for do we use a clock?
a. to fulfill the daily need
b. to complete our home
c. to know the time
d. to collect antique thing
17.  The numbers from one to twelve on the clock mean…
a. there are noon and night
b. there are six minutes in an hour
c. the time has twelve hours.
d. there are twelve hours from midnight to noon.
18.  It is called the minute hand. The word “it” refers to…
a. long hand.                      c. short hand
b. o clock                           d. time
19.  There are two hands in the clock. It is in paragraph……
a. one c. three
b. two d. four
20.  The short hand shows us the hours. The underlined word means…
a. knows. c. give
b. points. d. gets
Number 31 to 32 refer to the following the text!
Tips for going palm on palm
National Handshake Day provides a change to examine one of the most overlooked aspects of business. Here is how to improve your move. Studies show that the mere act of shaking hands make people twice as likely to remember you and with just a few quick pumps, you can a lot about yourself: too much oomph, and you appear dominating. Come on too soft, and exude in competence. Fret too much, and you are headed for a clammy clasp that will send you fellow shaker into instant recoil. But the right shake, on the other hand, can convey openness, respect, confidence and vitality. “It says ‘I’m a person of substance, I’m to be taken seriously, “says Marjorie Brody, author of several books on business etiquette and professionalism, including the recently released help! Was that a career limiting move?
21.  What is the most overlooked aspect of business based on the text?
a. Presentation                   c. Shake hand
b. Performance                  d. Confidence
22.  The followings will be conveyed by a right shake, except
a. Openness                       c. Confidence
b. Performance                  d. Profit
Number 33 to 35 refer to the following memo!
23.  What will be covered by the balance?
a. Library Materials           c. Purchase requisition
b. Equipment repairs         d. Prioritization Process
24.  What does the writer thank for?
a. The fund                        c. The participation
b. The balance                   d. The Approval
25.  What is the Memo about?
a. Fund allocation              c. Dean reelection
b. Process Participation     d. Purchase requisition
26.  What are not presented by Hotel Mulia for Celebrating Chinese New Year?
a. Lion Dances                  c. Cookies
b. Samudra Shark’s Fin     d. Salmon
27.  What does “You” in last line of the text refer to?
a. The Chinese                 c. The guest to be
b. The Hotel owner           d. The menu
28.  David : “Hi….how do you do?”
Martin : “………”
a. How do you do
b. Nice to meet you
c. I’m fine, and you?
d. not bad
e. a and b are correct
29.  pete : “How about having dinner with me tonight?
Kate : “Thanks you, I’d love to.
From the dialogue above we conclude that …..
a. kate declines the the invitation
b. pete want to hve dinner
c. kate love pete
d. pete invites kate to have dinner together
e. pete make a date with kate
30.  The boy : “……, madam.Would you mind if I sit beside you?”
The old lady : “ By all means.”
a. Hi
b. Excuse me
c. Hello
d. How do you do
e. Nice to meet you

Incomplete Dialogue

1.      C
2.      A
3.      D
4.      C
5.      B
6.      D
7.      A
8.      D
9.      A
10.  A
11.  C
12.  A
13.  C
14.  C
15.  B
16.  C
17.  D
18.  A
19.  B
20.  B
21.  A
22.  D
23.  B
24.  C
25.  A
26.  A
27.  D
28.  A
29.  B
30.  C



logoblog

Thanks for reading Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Ke X dan Jawabannya

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment